*Limit BreakeR* // ZeRo BaSs *Limit BreakeR* // ZeRo BaSs

PERFECT

Zero, this is perfect for our game!!! Thank you so much, we'll be launching it with Four Second Firestorm. Great job, you are truly an inspiration in music. It's fast, the style is amazing, and it flows in every way I wanted it to... its just incredible.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Hi Jmtb02! you are truly one of the best animators on NG..and having my music in your awesome flash movies it's an honor!
Keep your masterpieces comin!

ZB

Renegade Loop Renegade Loop

Perfect!

I gotta say, this is one of my favorite metal loops yet. I am glad I got to use it in my flash, and hopefully we can collab in the future :). You really pulled the game together with this one, fantastic man!

Chrizzly responds:

Man, that was almost touching...
Well don't forget it's a cover of HammerFall...but still yeah would love collab!...i think the game ownz big time and im actually playing it evry day...reason1) It's addictive and fun like hell 2) I've got one of my songs there ;)...P.S Congratulations to your awards too, you're well worth em!

Scream Louder--_-- Scream Louder--_--

Great Boss Music!

I have included this is my latest release of Ball Revamped IV as the final boss music, because it is an awesome loop! The flow, the low bass, and everything about it make it perfect for a boss battle. Thanks for your great audio loop!

PERVOK responds:

Thank you! You make some damned addicting games :)

I think I forgot to thank you for using my music in your flash in a review... so I'll just do it here :)

You kick ass! Thank you! :D